Refugees and asylum seekers arriving in Bromsgrove have little access to support and can feel isolated, especially if they can’t speak English. We support with
• A weekly Conversation Café to help to learn English
• A weekly Craft Group
• A monthly Food and Friendship group
• Clothing collections for refugees in camps across Europe, distributed by People in Motion
• Fundraising Events – as volunteers, we have no specific funding for our organisation
• House moves and general DIY.
• Education — promoting inclusion, cultural diversity and awareness raising through presentations and workshops in schools and community